Thursday, August 1, 2024

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 



 

I Like Your Eyes

 

I like your smile

just like the morning sun

wonderful and peaceful.

 

I like

Your eyes

A beautiful moonlit.

 

I like

Your voice is deep, but comforting .

The beauty of life.

 

Your hair on my clothes,

a fragrance.

The fragrance of life.

 

Every seasons

I adore you.

 

You are there

every day

in my strawberry heart.

 

Signed

Mónika

 

The Universe Is With Me

 

The truth is

The air is fresh.

The sky is clean.

 

I never feel alone, I know

The Universe is with me.

 

I smile

I laugh

I never feel alone, I know

The Universe is with me

It fills my life

With warmth and care

with love and hope.

It is comforting to know this.

I smile happily

 

We Want Peace

 

Now

 

the world you live in is a war zone.

 

Now

 

The world

 

is sleeping with gun

 

under its pillow.

 

We want peace.

 

Where's the love and peace you seek?

 

Every day you pray for peace and just to be happy and safe.

 

We want peace.

 

Mónika Tóth

 


No comments :

Post a Comment