Monday, May 1, 2023

JAKHONGIR NOMOZOV

 


***

 

When musician winds played their music,

The rains had also sung their quiet song.

Until the moon had done make up in the sky,

Woken up from its heavy sleep the Sun.

 

The alarm clock is ringing "Wake up!" and “Wake up”,

Someone is awake, others are in slumber.

If only you knew that cage is home, but sadness,

Come here! You too join this life, dear...

 

Tear away the sadness lying in your eyes,

Banish the sad voices from your heart and soul.

Do take steady pace with firm confidence,

Fill your every day with a miracle, be full...

 

***

 

My devotion to you weighed heavily,

My love cost me a lot, what should I do then?

"I found true happiness in your heart, my love,

Did you become happy by letting me down?

 

I was lost, by losing reached my own soul,

These frauds and cunnings have opened my eyes.

Whose heart are you now getting slowly in?

And someone is leaving your heart, say good byes.

 

***

 

I'm tied to the chains of the dreams,

Having extreme passion, having extra love.

Is there real love in my heart, in life?

To whom I’m devoting myself, I don’t know.

 

I was excited, heart was filled with excitement,

The winds of my ego have also increased.

Going riot in heart, rebellion in soul,

I'm so sad, upset, so miserable...

 

Emotions pour like a flood without ceasing,

Allusions, my poems are played by words.

Have I really come to myself, disobeyed,

Will my truly inside from me turn away?

 

I put my every moment into words,

I turned my every past day into a book.

I have counted my joys, sorrows, however,

I haven’t reformed yet myself, inner world.

 

I have realized everything is a mirage,

It's all about passing pain of world...

Even a heart made of love is broken,

I spent the nights of love sleeping...

 

Deluded by my delusional thoughts,

Springs and summers have passed in vain.

When the muezzin calls prayers to pray,

Roosters got smarter as compared to me.

 

Translated By Maftuna CHILMURZAEVA

 

JAKHONGIR NOMOZOV

 

JAKHONGIR NOMOZOV: He was born on January 24, 1997 in Pop district of Namangan region. "Juntos por las Letras" Argentina International. Active member and coordinator of the working group of writers on Uzbekistan. The representative of the Turkish state "SIIR SARNICI" electronic magazine in Uzbekistan. Member of the international association of artists of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Qo‘sh qanot", coordinator for Uzbekistan. Member of the International Association "World Talents" established in the Republic of Kazakhstan, winner of the "Abay" medal, "Commemorative Badge of the International Amir Temur Charity Fund" and "Pride of Science" awards. Member of the international association of creators of the Member of the public fund "Kyrgyz Poets and Writers" of the Kyrgyz Republic. Participant of the traditional workshop of young artists. He has been creating in the fields of poetry, journalism, and translation. His poems are international "Khushkhabar", "Flashmab" published in the international "AZAHAR" anthology, which includes 1100 poets from 77 countries of the world. "Rebels Inside Me". He is the author of the books "Holy Place" and "Awakening Song". His poems and articles have been published in more than ten books. 2022 in the Turkish publishing house "Baygenc". The book "Breath of the Sun" was published. Winner of many national and international competitions. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Bangladesh, Nepal, Kenya, Algeria, Vietnam, Serbia, Macedonia, Belgium, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Albanian, American newspapers, journals and published on literary sites. He edited more than 30 books of young artists. Student of Al-Bukhari University. Winner of the "Guzel Alanya Award" of the Turkish state


No comments :

Post a Comment