Thursday, February 1, 2024

ADNAN AL-RIKANI

 


Childhood ..

 

Next one

Under the wave dress

Free me

From the repulsion of your small breasts.

My fingers are still bare

Drunk from kisses

moon light ...!!

Wishes fuel lust

My lost old age

Between the planets of the wife of absence

And the presence of your pregnant looks in my homes

Is there an empty space?

I cherish my moments

Which passed away without you and reproach?

Build the Smurfs civilization there...

And you found nothing but your femininity in it

It shines from one end to the other

We do not know when darkness will come.

We do not write a word about the reasons.

 

Childhood ...

 

Throughout the light

stuck in the depths of childhood,

We will play with a swing

Rainbow colours

I will bring you my last wish.

And the last mirror does not recognize

With failed endings,

I will bring you a red rose

I accept its petals without removing

The joy of your heart...

Whenever my friend comes

I hug him warmly because

Your neighbor near your house

Maybe I can smell your scent in it

To fill my remaining days...

 

Childhood  ..

 

Cinderella...

At the height of distress

My fairy tale poem

Cinderella,

I got out of the pumpkin cart...

Drawn by four gray mice

But she did not leave her shoe

Rather, you set an ambush for me

To know my leg size...!!

How much she wanted to be pregnant

My attributes of sunlight,

Sea dolphins tell...

That I am a childhood spirit in form

A man betrayed by his wrinkles

Prominent in light of pain

After being displaced by the hardships of war

She received his breastfeeding

Until the last weaning tendency...

 

ADNAN AL-RIKANI


No comments :

Post a Comment