Thursday, February 1, 2024

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 



The Childhood

 

The truth is

Creative,

 

Happy,

Carefree.

 

A life of a child

Is nothing but a mix of the three.

 

I Think Back On My Childhood

 

I think back on my childhood.

Times that we're still good.

we laughed

we smiled....

 

I think back on my childhood.

 

doll winnings

car rides, burst balloons...

 

I think back on my childhood.

Times that we're still good...

I miss talking with you.

it's as simple and complex as that.

I cry silently

 

My Sad Story

 

The conflagration

took the dollhouse,

all my happiness,

all my smile

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH: She was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. She graduated high-school in Humanities at Körösi Csoma Sándor in Covasna and then studied accountancy in her hometown. She is interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. She likes Romanian, Turkish, Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature. She is passionate in her love with poetry. Her new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin” (Soványít hiányod) title. Her new book of poetry is published in Romanian language Tu ești roua dimineții.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment