Thursday, February 1, 2024

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


How Can I Forget It

 

I thank too much when I become adult

When I remember my childhood

On that day I was playing in the garden

My friends and I were happy those early days

It can’t be concealed how happy I was, too

 

The world seems too much with us

I was feeling surprised to see

The place where we were in

I just kept in mind that this looked like paradise

 

I don’t know what to do

I hardly could understand about the lives

Caused by the ignorant joy

In my poem I express a feeling of my dream

Makes thy life be in intellectual

To think this world over and over

 

Possible to thinks so

Though my age is too young

I am called a young generation amongst

Because my age is still young

It is hard to say how beautiful the age was

Since everything about life run is beautiful

I remember once to sit on a bench of my garden

 

November 24. 2023.Copyright

 

In My Childhood

 

In my childhood I was remembered

Which can’t be forgotten anyhow

It was rumored thy birth is mocked

who has no father land

Is it true...?

 

In my childhood I was remembered

The news of thy birth is rumored of all

Is it true...?

This is a secret of Lord

Makes thy birth came up without having fatherland

Caused by the majestic with radiant Claims

 

My birth is extremely be like a tree without roots

To imply the authority of God

By the name of Lord my motherland was purified

None of the creatures touched their tracks

It was really in the Holyland

Makes me believe my coming on the earth

Since the glory of Lord is precious

I thank too much for my presence....

 

Novemver 26, 2023.Copyright

 

In Remembrance

 

What I know is what I know

That makes my remembrance be true

The tree I lie down under is fresh

Never makes thy life be suffering

Since its leaves protect the lives

I know the root is important in the lives

 

Because of its thy life stands still

It is now on the earth aliving

I remember what is said

Though it is rumored to all the hot land

No frustration, no frustration...

My childhood is in the bright

It looks like blooming daffodils under the trees

beneath the hills with blue skies

 

I remember, I remember ...

Many creatures remind me to see around

That the tree leaves have been green

I keep in my mind since I was a child

Which may not be forgotten up to die

 

November 26, 2023. Copyright

 

My Early Age

 

I know, I know who I am

It is rumored when I was a child

The only thing I worry about is the moonlight

If it makes gloom to all my life

 

Though it seems like golden age

But I worry about.....

Caused by inner heart tries to break down

Since my early age is not strong

It looks like a green leaf

Then, I remember, I remember always

My early childhood is in memorable

Which can’t be forgotten once in the lives

 

I keep it up in my life

I know it is a memorable from that time up to now

Makes my life be in harmony

Makes my life be in happiness

From that day I kept, I kept ...

 

November 26,2023. Copyright

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU (Indonesia) He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocational, University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment