Thursday, February 1, 2024

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 


Excited Wishes

 

I remember that old time

When I was a naughty child

And when I firmly believed

How do I tame comets.

 

I still believed in fairy tales

To be able to comb the rays of the Sun

Happy, I ran carefree

Like a cat, I climbed trees.

 

Now I stretch out the steps of my mind

A gentle smile lit up my face

I wish I was a kid again

Both with real and knitted birdhouses.

 

I would like to chase and fly kites

In meadows full of flowers

With friends to make outbursts

Let happiness flow through my veins.

 

I want to run and catch butterflies

Count the stars in the late hours

Dreaming in my mother's warm lap

Hanging out with characters from your favorite fairy tale.

 

I want...

 

Children Are Wealth

 

Children are the greatest joy

Like swallows in spring

Let's decorate them with our attention

Let's give them as much love and happiness as possible.

 

We use gentle sentences

Warmth to warm their souls

We joke with cute little ones

Let's decorate their childhood with spiritual fruits.

 

Children are the decoration of the world

Their smile radiates like the sun

The planet rests on them

They are the light and warmth of our heart.

 

They are the greatest wealth

And a thought about our life

They are the driving force

our greatness is reflected in the upbringing of a child.

 

Please Adults

 

I will beg nicely, all grown up world

Turn hate into confetti

Well, let happiness fly to the sky

Children's souls need joy.

Drive from your soul, sinister whim

Let love and peace reign

So let the whole world smell like petals

And be the hiding place of poor children.

To buzz merrily, like bees

Let the sun wash their face.

Give children lots of love and bread

Childhood really needs songs and games.

Protect them from tears, pain and wars

Instead of bullets, shoot letters

Enrich with knowledge, spiritual child branches

Yes, so healthy and happy, they cover all the meridians.

 

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 


No comments :

Post a Comment