Monday, July 1, 2019

ANIL KUMAR PANDA



ANIL KUMAR PANDA

YOUR LOVE

The essence of love you release
Draws me to you from far
I am just a free bird in the vast sky
Seeking love of a flower

The coolness of love you have
Saves me from much pain
In this age of problems and pains
I like to be born again

The colors of love you spread
Forever I like to live in it
My life runs smooth as a stream
With a song very sweet








A STREET FAIR FOR BRAVES

The light glows at night
The stream steals away
The stars from the sky
The moon peeps through
The sheet of steady water
As clouds slowly pass by

The wind flows softly
Lifting the hair of naughty
Dancers in the streets
With sounds of drums
And pianos revelers get
Crazy performing twists

From windows and doors
Essences flow to mingle in
The festive air of the town
Drunk and tired revelers are
Back to home before
Shutters are pulled down

The fair is for rich and poor
To make their country great
They fight all the days hard
They revel in their success
Each one has zeal to survive
Each one is a brave guard








NOTICE

In between shadow and reality
I can feel your presence
In between sleep and waking
Eyes blink with all seriousness

You are a flitting statue that
Touches my heart and goes
Seeking love of sublime kind
With my name from head to toes

A rhythm you have set in mind
Love released music to play
Our hearts mingle to sing a song
Uniqueness of our love is here to stay

ANIL KUMAR PANDA

No comments :

Post a Comment