Monday, July 1, 2019

MILENA VUKOJE STAMENKOVIC



MILENA VUKOJE STAMENKOVIC

MOMENT

That relaxed moment seems distant
Just like my head  on your shoulder once
I am touching you
You are touching me
Two touches lost in one









SOMETIMES

Slowly I write down my time
In the plain sight of my children, my things and me
Nature is nothing but my reply
To each of your silent moments
Sometimes it takes so very little
But our hands dont` know how to move








MYSELF

I shall make myself of ivory
On your chest
Full of solt and honey caresses
It`s with your hand that I shall land
On jour lips
I shall keep  your sighs inside a shell
Hold me tight
Darkness all around us

MILENA VUKOJE STAMENKOVIC

MILENA VUKOJE STAMENKOVIC is a journalist, writer and translator. She was born in Serbia but she is living  in Switzerland. She writes poetry and stories. She published eight poetry and three story books. She is member of  the Serbian writer`s society (UKS) and the Swiss writer`s society (AdS). She lives and works in Bern.

No comments :

Post a Comment