Tuesday, February 1, 2022

NAILA HINA

 


NAILA HINA

 

You And Me

 

Love! Since you do not love me

You take the elixir of my love

As the venom of your own heart

That penetrates into our souls!

 

You swim in the depths of hatred

Your perception of me is eclipsed

In the court of mist and it’s jury

Combined with dire fire and fury

 

But your beauty works wonders

For me like a soothing balm, or

Some song melodic, enchanting

I am always loyal to you, unlike

 

You, for sure! Despite knowing

About your crushes, endeavors

I can not steal myself from your

Spell and captivating persona

 

I am charmed but could not be

Able to charm you in my dreams

But for a while only until you saw

Me and got disillusioned maybe

 

You called me an obsessive blue

Butterfly which has got stuck in

Your breath and pierced across

Your heart like the cupids arrow

 

I’m the journey of your life though

I have been in your breaths every

Step of your way, all along. Like

Bloodstream in your heartbeats

 

Whoever touches me gets famous

I support every one but you doubt

My intentions. Those who awarded

Me themselves got recognition

 

Through my books and my name

As I published those certificates

Which will remain a part of books

I never forget anything or favours

 

Since I love you, thinking of you

Blooms flowers in all my being

Rainbow spreads over the world

Spring shines in me with music

 

When I am down, just looking at

Your magnificent pictures makes

My day wonderful and pleasant

I miss you, have blind faith in you

 

I know you loved me too much

Then venomous eyes caught us

They wrote ugly words about us

And created unwanted tensions

 

Your silence is heartbreaking as

It shows your patience and poise

Our bodies are hungry to touch

Each other our eyes thirsty to see!


Animal Kingdom!

 

The times have changed

We don’t write beautiful

Stories and poems now

As we did in last centuries

 

The millennium started with

SARS and the so called war

On terrorism in Afghanistan

Every thing is computerized

 

The machinations of people,

Robotics, artificial intelligence

Fake organs, multiple sites,

Dimensions in virtual world

 

Followers, fans and friends

Online ratings’ more important

Than family members’ time

Timeline events more noticeable

 

Conjugal systems are changed

Drastically by online dating sites

Easy access to love markets

Multiple mates are the new trends

 

One person multiple identities

Fake profiles unable to detect

The reality based on real-time!

Cyber wars are contact lenses

 

Now we can choose to change

The reality at the whim of mond

X-ray visuals and videos at will

Can reproduce our cloned parts

 

Custom made mates for use

As per our wishes and desires

Customer service cares for you

That too is very much online!

 

We have forgotten nature

Baby poop and cow dung

Rana tigrina, algae, fungi

Fresh air fragrance of roses

 

24/619994

 

 

A gulf is in between us

Here I am, there you’re

 

My pain is visible from your eyes

O My friend, O my cherisher!

 

A controversial song is written on your

Cheeks. Look at your face in the mirror

 

Half opened eyelashes are a fun to listen

To, for their instrumental musical theatre

 

Fire and dew on the beautiful curve of her

Lips. I swear by the lamps burning on her

 

Forehead. Each one of it is a commentator

Waiting to be explained by wish of loyalty!

 

In this city of misery, grief is the cause of love

And in every wish, a hope to die for her!

 

Mountains shake with the truth of your

Words. This is the biggest of all truth dear

 

Your single lie makes me fall to the ground

From the heights of the throne of the God

 

O beauty! I am a mere martyr of your

Charming self, my words are the spoils

 

And collection of your songs and poems

How could you assume I would live in your

 

Absence  I am the soft fire of your tears,

Come! There is no fun in dying alone here!

 

Imagine for a second you were transposed

Into the karmic driven world of folk of air!

 

Recurs

 

When I was Olympias

You became Alexander

And followed me. We

Started Olympic games

 

In the amphitheater of

Coliseum in Greece

 

And when I was Tehmina

You were Great Rustom

Until you killed our own

Son Sohrab unknowingly

 

When I was Circe in aeaa

You met me as Odysseus

Tried to kill your son, not

Knowing him, but got killed

By Telemachus’ spearhead

 

Every time you came in

Front of me, you left me

Every time I meet you,

I got scattered and died!

 

The whole world is a pub

It is another matter the priest

Does not recognize the tumbler,

But he  likely drinks the alcohol!

 

The mobile is off now

But I can see my face

 

On it’s shiny dark screen

Like a sheen of a mirror

 

Reflections of sunlight

And things around it

 

I had plans in life once

I waited whole life for

 

Him for all of my youth

Golden years of love

 

And fresh air, sunshine

I spent in my book cave

 

Online virtual world was

My kingdom and his too

 

We fought like cats and

Dogs, for our egos and

 

To prove our view points

To square and score points

 

The same scene recurred

On the first and last days

 

He was head bent and knee

Down to me, to propose me

 

Every time the same thing

Happened! I rejected him!

 

Who Are You!

 

He asked me: “Who are you?”

And I remembered a night

When he had kissed me

Without knowing anything

About me! When I had asked

Him, who he was, he had

Informed me: “Just a lover!”

 

He sweared he could not live

Without me and he had loved

 

Me too much. Now when he

Forgot everything, every kiss,

Every second that had passed

In his company, in his arms,

 

I am not surprised, because

That’s what I have been telling

Him that he would forgot me

But he was refusing it. Now

 

The truth is here, only I am

Unable to forget him!

I know now

 “Who he was!”


All About Poetry!

 

You sure like garlic

He flirted with Pisces

 

Rainbow cheese got

Spread on her herbs

 

He was a merchant

Of food and spices

 

And of fast moving

Consumer goods

 

She wasn’t a herbalist,

Nutritionist, a poetess

 

Both were poets and

Writers and friends

 

Wait after long days

Gathered at nights

 

To explore each other

On internet sites

 

Feelings enhanced by

Verses like tumblers

 

Every single word was

Romance in the rules

 

Neptune conjuncts with

Beauty queen Venus!

NAILA HINA


No comments :

Post a Comment