Tuesday, November 1, 2022

MAID CORBIC

 

Death Is The Natural Course Of Man

 

Dying is a part of human life.

We are born with it and must know

that every day is so short-lived for us

and we all need to wake up only one

 

Death for me means new life.

I will never fear death.

as long as I still have people around me

ready to support me as I am

 

Death is part of the human process.

and I have to instill it well in myself.

before it's too late for everyone

because my love still makes sense

 

Death is all that I am made of.

My desire is to be brave and strong.

but life has become so strange.

that I don't know where I am anymore

 

and I know that my life is slowly losing its mind

because my love has become so short

that I no longer know where day and night are

but I'm trying to make my dreams come true.

 

because, as they say, death is not to be feared.

only living people should be feared

who want to harm others, including me

because now my heart only seeks eternal peace!

 

There Is No Escape From Death

 

I always tell myself one thing.

There is no escape from death.

because it always ends up haunting me

like a boomerang come back to me twice

 

because my life is made of joy

and not to celebrate the day of the dead

because my love has little meaning

Then, when other people don't see happiness

and that is to live a new life every day.

 

I watch the world die young

and I easily imagine that one day

We will all become ashes and dust.

and even glory went down my legs

 

Because I believe that each of us was born

to give something to the world and always give in the end

back to where it should be

in another world and other dimensions

 

because I still believe that behind every end

A new beginning begins.

where I will become aware of my death

is someone else's joy or misfortune

 

and you don't have to think about that

because love is always a difficult paradox.

and I believe that love is all that moves

The motivator is not death, but life.

 

Death As A Last Option

 

I'm not afraid of a rifle.

I'm not afraid of anything today.

only evil people

who ruled the world

 

I'm afraid of those people.

who only wants the worst

although I have never met them

They are evil killers and my massacre

 

My soul seeks only peace

eternity is big for me.

until it's my turn to die

A Jedi came to my door and knocked hard.

 

He doesn't ask how I feel.

Rather, it just tugged at his heart.

it breaks into pieces

and cause instant death

 

I look at different heavens

I suddenly think of the Gods

and God is just that person.

who gave me life

 

love, believe in miracles

To die young is too early.

 

MAID CORBIC

 

MAID CORBIC from Tuzla, 22 years old. In his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedly praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world in Bhutan.

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment