Tuesday, November 1, 2022

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ

 


Sleep Peacefully

 

If I could feel her one more time

how he is near me and gives me advice

of the good old days, to have fun

and she is gone, I wither like a flower

 

Sleep well my sweet friend

may the angels watch over you up there

and I will go to those heavenly steps once

just to figure out some more

 

 

I Was Waiting For You

 

Now the story goes like this

I didn't wake up for one day

everyone tried to lift me up

but he only tried in vain

 

Conscience was erased in one day

  no hope was born that day

the moment when a sad word should be kept silent

and when the black veil falls from the sky

 

Then when you need to be quiet you are not there

and I see you in the mirror

and I realize the sad truth

and pain is written on my forehead.

 

Murderers

 

You have the right to hear, and everything you say can and will be

let the rights for the murdered being be read

10 years for her life is little

just so you know I care a lot about her

I won't kill you, you don't deserve it

I'll stop when you think it's over

our accounts are not settled

You will answer to me if you don't want to

 

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ

No comments :

Post a Comment