Tuesday, November 1, 2022

EMANUELE CILENTI

 


Innocent Blood

 

I was kidnapped

in that disastrous night

flew away

in a fatal way

blood everywhere

is all that remains

I can't find his arms anymore

I can't find his head anymore.

 

Speed, drugs

and mobile phones

the devils driving

they are always idiots

and they tore

wings to my angel

and they will rot forever

in a hell of oblivion.

 

The asphalt picked up

his innocent blood

and carried it

before the Heavenly Father

and all the angels

they wept for my soul

someone stole my daughter.

 

Now she rests

inside a frame

while here on earth

I can not

to give me peace

he left here

its innocent wings

and every night I hold them

strong to me

to hear again

the scent of you.

 

The Sad Melody Of A Farewell

 

I didn't want to write to you

a farewell letter

the words I had to

tell you I have imprinted them

inside every tear

wetting this white handkerchief

that you hold with trembling hands,

ink is writing

that comes from one hand

the tears directly

from my heart.

 

go away, tender nightingale,

this house of ours

for you it was a cage,

your ruffled wings

they taste of sadness and pride,

and while you take flight

from this nest of ours,

which one day housed

our love,

I look at you with my nose

upwards while

from up there you throw me

your last smile

of melancholy

and so it goes

my life too!

 

The Story Of Camilla.

 

She mirrored his face

on my face

like Narcissus

on the nefarious river.

 

He scanned the future

from a crystal ball

faded images

useless mirage.

 

She despised her lovers

their riches

my hand

my caresses.

 

He lived in lust,

in avarice,

in wickedness,

in laziness.

 

He questioned the stars

the wizards

fortune tellers

about his fate.

 

I rejected it

I pushed it away

because she had me

sadly forgotten

 

So she died alone

for the abomination

of those divinations

with crows to do

hoard of her carcass.

 

EMANUELE CILENTI

 

EMANUELE CILENTI, born in Messina, Italy, in 1981, is: poet, writer, actor, songwriter, screenwriter and film maker. He has published thirteen books: "A blade of grass that tickles the sky", "Dream journeys of my soul", "I'm just a nightmare", "Violent percussions", "Celestial whispers", "Petals of infinity", " Immortal Echoes ”,“ Ink tears on the face of the heart ”, a theatrical comedy in two acts entitled:“ Help! I have two mummies in the house "," That trail of light and beauty ", the collection in three languages: English - Italian - Spanish entitled:" The street where dreams live ", the poetic notebook entitled:" Sospeso ", the collection of short stories entitled: "My scars". As a poet and writer he has won several poetry prizes in Italy and has also received several awards and prizes also at an international level. His poems have been translated into: Spanish, English, Romanian, Chinese, Bengali, Hindi and are part of numerous anthologies, cultural magazines, blogs and international websites where poets from all over the world are present. As a songwriter he has written the lyrics of two albums by as many emerging artists of the Italian music scene and several singles, he also collaborates with a record company in the province of Messina as a songwriter. As a theater actor he has been acting since 2007 with various theater companies in Messina. At the cinema he has participated in several films of independent productions, playing various comic and dramatic roles. As a film maker, he made six short films entitled: "Beyond the journey", "The death of the puppets", "The molds", "A sea of meshes", "Mortal hypnosis", "7LIVES ... destroyed" and are located in own Youtube channel. He collaborated as a TV actor with Mediaset (Italian national TV) in a famous television broadcast.


No comments :

Post a Comment