Thursday, October 1, 2020

ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ



ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ

Take Me In Your Silences

Many sighs in tears
Takes the time.
I don´t want the wind
Disperse your breath,
Neither the verses
That ignite my kisses!


Making of your body
The green ink
Of my whole poetry!
With the moon
Reflected on your back
So smooth…
So pure…
So mine!


Just take me
In your silences!


Today I will keep
All my dreams,
Tomorrow
My soul will take
Your memories.


Just waiting
For the moment
To embrace you
Again.
© Alicia Minjarez Ramírez









Omens

Words predict
Liquid dawns
Dismembering
Your breath.
Faceless tears
Intercepting a wind
Of circumspect aphorisms,
Sparrows in flight.

Scoped sign upon
The pearls of your laugh,
Ambiguous illusions
I drown in your pipe dream.

Match up utopia
The memory of days,
Intolerable prose
In the fire of my blood.

Comets watching us
Conspiring over shadows
Of a present past,
Lost and found
Waterfalls in your forest,
Moon spells,
Fallen spells,
Omens
From your pen.
© Alicia Minjarez Ramírez








I Am Everything... I Am Nothing

Your steps
Will speak
Of stars
At the edge
Of dark.

Lighted
Bright stars
In your face
Light up
My skies.

Perfume
Of silences
Explodes
In your eyes.

As dawn breaks
By your side...

I am everything!
I am nothing!
© Alicia Minjarez Ramírez


ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ


ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ: Poetess, Translator, Singer, University Professor, Broadcast locution Radio and T.V. She is an internationally renowned Mexican poetess and author who has won numerous awards including: The Nobel Laureate Kobi Rabindranath Tagore Award, India 2019. The Excellence Prize in the World Poetry Championship Romania, 2019. Literary Prize of unpublished poetry "Tra le Parole e L'infinito", 20th edition, Italy, 2019.  Honorary Doctorate granted by International Forum of Creativity and Humanity I.F.C.H 2019, based in Morocco. Awarded with the EASAL medal by the European Academy of Sciences and Letters, Paris, France 2018. Awarded "Pride of the Globe" WNWU, Kazakhstan 2018. Honorable Mention in the category: Foreign Poetry, of the International Prize Poseidonia Paestrum, Edition XXIV, Italy 2018. Awarded "Universal Inspirational Poet", Pentasi B. World, India 2017; Winner of a special mention and a medal in the International Poetry Prize NOSSIDE Italy 2015, recognized by UNESCO.  Awarded with the IWA BOGDANI Albania Award, 2016. Awarded with a Third Place - French Poetry in the International Poetry Prize "Sous les traces de Léopold Sédar Senghor" at Milan, Italy, 2016 recognized by ONU and UNESCO.  Winner of a mention in the International NOSSIDE Poetry Prize, Italy 2016. Awarded "Universal Inspirational Poet" Pentasi B. World, Africa, Ghana 2016. Her poems have been translated in 20 languages and published in more than 200 anthologies, magazines and newspapers around the world. She speaks: French, English, Italian and Spanish.



No comments :

Post a Comment