Thursday, October 1, 2020

SIAMIR MARULAFAU



SIAMIR MARULAFAU

My Hope Is On Fire


I live with no alone in the world
For a while Covid-19 is scattering
No bravery to play at the play ground
Since the world is threatened

So far it was a warning
To the body from the Covid
The next day i found the dead body spreading
Oh, my God, amazing

What should be done ?
I am here to shout for a help
But, it will be useless
The life as if it were in trapped

No one rat could exist
The doctor suggets for a while
Lock down be appreciated
That the life is in danger

My hope is on fire
Once I felt regret
It found myself burned down
No way to run







Is A Life Fun?

A green leaf floating on a river
I gaze it once has no power to control
The trees comes down to help
But when the current is running fast

All are near the bank
I myself can't stand seeing what happens
And have no ideas to run away from
It is stated as meanigless pieces

For I know it will be useless
Then i take my own way
To struggle for life
Though it is a fun







My Lonely Night

Don't let me drink up the whole night
With unconscious mind
My memories is not recorded
And the life I run is like the moonless night

My sleeping is not like stars sparkling
While the moon is not singing the song of love
Tonight is like an ancient cemetery
And I am unable to detect
Since there is not lighting

Don't let me drink up the whole night
My twilight is now going to set in the west
The night calls me to calm down
Since my life is like a universe with no creatures







Waiting For The Sun

I am waiting for the sun smiles
It evokes my spirit to start life
My lonely life will become lighting
To build up the world till to die


SIAMIR MARULAFAU

SIAMIR MARULAFAU was born in Nias, North Sumatra-Indonesia,17-05-1958.He was graduated from English and Literature Department, Faculty of Cultural Study, University of North Sumatra,Medan-Indonesia. He is now still teaching English and Literature, and writing poems and short stories. His works were mostly published in social medias such "HUMANITY"(2015);"LIGHTING” (2016),and some other works or poems   in Indonesian language and English. He was a poet and  conducted a scientific paper and research in Terengganu,Malaysia,2017, Pahang,2017,USM Penang,2017,Singapore,2018, UPM,Malaysia,2018 and UNY,Yokyakarta,2018.


No comments :

Post a Comment