Thursday, October 1, 2020

TALI CHOEN SHABTAI



TALI CHOEN SHABTAI

Dissociation

I have been around enough
And its
Okay

The total
Is OKay
Even better than
Okay

Is much more than okay

"Now you will be I
I will be you"

Its possible to close
the
Door now.







Sunset Before Sunrise?

‘The sunset is preparation for the strengthening sunrise the next day’

This sounds to me sloganistic if nice to write, yet
not patently accurate and can even be interpreted
as lowering the value of
the intelligence
that knows a thing or two about ‘rising.’

By the way,
I checked this statement at twighlight
the sunset was even observed
in “Cogan Marina” in Oslo.

And the sunrise the following morning amounted to an incline that I trod and rose from a flat, slightly elevated footpath that can be climbed by foot and reach a level
slightly higher by a few centimeters between each stair.

Secondly, there is no necessity for the sunset I
feel it covering itself every evening between my breasts
beyond the western horizon
watching from within the earth while I am
in the east.

So it is true
some phenomena occur with the rising of the sun
such as
as we rise higher, the atmosphere is thinner at a height of a few hundred meters and then it dissipates into space

and there are also those who believe that the sun’s red color at sunset is explained by the sun passing in the evening over hell and in the morning at sunrise over the roses of
paradise
and this is indeed a nice allegory.
– but –

In order to remain sane
immediately after sunset I adopt the time between the suns – time between day
and night
that ends with the stars’ coming out
When I rise for the shacharit morning prayer and recite the blessing “I thank you in front of you,” opposite a hazy
mirror

Observing every wheel of the sun under the line
of view is a creation that many
have knowledge of

It is known that in the Jewish halacha (ritual law) that the time of the sunset determines the timeline for various commandments, such as the mincha afternoon prayer,
or when the Sabbath
commences

For me? It’s just sunset.








Positive Psychology

Giving thanks is the understanding we
Won something not necessary we
Deserve it

And a grace is the theological term -
To thanks giving, it’s a free gift

I have failed in this subject and confessed
That he hasn’t rested me of
Empty words
And of
Another exploded admonishment


TALI CHOEN SHABTAI

No comments :

Post a Comment