Monday, March 1, 2021

MILICA PAUNOVSKA

 

MILICA PAUNOVSKA

 

Come And Stay

 

You like me like this?

You want to see me like this?

You are giving me energy?

You are giving me strenght?

Only today?

And always?

 

Long lost meaning,

luck left somewhere,

daily indifference ...

You don't want me to be like that..

 

Well I am and I don’t care.

I'm sad,

I'm rarely happy ... it doesn’t matter.

Cold expression and repulsive attitude.

Well I'm in eternal pain, inside.

I will always be that way.

Nobody knows that, nobody sees.

Maybe it doesn't exist?

 

You  marked me. Its carved.

You’re locked in my heart.

You exist in my dreams.

In them, I will always pull you back.

 

 

Mactub

 

The dark night hides

the feelings that overwhelm me.

Upon passing

on the small arrow under the big one

I feel your absence.

That's how I'm aware of the reality that hurts.

Only the songs give me comfort,

Only the songs support me.

And   I want you to be here immeasurably...

I'm not the only one.

 

And time passes and does not stop.

At least that will help us.

At least not to hurt so much.

Everything is forlorn.

I can only say MACTUB.

 

 

No Answer

 

I saw you behind the bars,

I was  wondering if it was you.

It was a special night for us.

Special but sad.

It is true we had a smilem

but it was momentary, superficial.

The lips laughed and the hearts mourned.

But still warmth warmed our souls.

 

Then I saw you behind bars,

so I started wondering if it was you.

You watched,

You listened ...

Just like that

You were part of us.

Hidden as a thief,

and as calm as a lamb.

 

Why were you kicked out of there?

I was so sure it's you

and hesitant as if you were not.

 

I want someday, to get an answer

from the iron darkness.

 

MILICA PAUNOVSKA

 

MILICA PAUNOVSKA was born in the heart of Macedonia in the distant 1989 year, in a small city Negotino where she spends her childhood days. Untill she moves to the capital city and starts faculty od Economics and shortly after starts working there in Skopje. She has been writing in  the past 15 years and has revealed her first book, a collection of poems entitled "Incomplete", where she exposes herself, lets her voice be heard and allows others to peek and hear part of it.Some of her poems have already been translated and published on several foreign languages and poetry pages.For her poems, she says that they reveal herself and with her verses she gives direction to all the people who have been through or are going through similar situations as she does. She shows them that nothing is lost if you find the right creative way to feel and express yourself.


No comments :

Post a Comment