Monday, March 1, 2021

ASHA ROY

 

ASHA ROY

 

Melancholic Solitude

 

Always scared to be alone,

But destiny threw me in solitude,

Left me bleeding, oozing in melancholy,

Besieged and encircled with darkness.

 

Not knowing to swim in the twirling ocean,

Found myself hopeless and neglected,

Ensanguined in melancholy and glooms,

On the path of uncertainty and dubiety.

 

Engulfed in pain and estrangement,

A spell of renaissance took birth,

My unawaken soul whispered,

Ethereally and ambrosially,

Touched my divine counterpart,

Like a redolent zephyr magically,

Enticed me and enamored me,

Soothed me and salved me,

Revived my true existence,

Denouncing all curses and gloom.

©Asha Kumari

New Delhi, India

 

 

Blessed Solitude

 

Solitude amidst the turbulent voyage of life,

Allowed me to find my true existence,

Bestowed with introspection,

Amidst spell of tranquility.

 

A gentle breeze of solitude,

Imbibed melancholy magically,

Taught me to twinkle and scintillate,

In luminous, silvery, glittering moonlight,

Boosted my soul with ardent zeal,

To enjoy my true self ecstatically.

 

My true love came in my life,

My frozen soul started melting down,

With divine warmth of apricity,

Embellished soul with ethereal melodies.

 

The warmth of true love,

Defrosted and unveiled my existence,

Healed indelible blemishes and scars,

Soothed all melancholy and gloom,

Revived the rhythm of my heart,

Made me shine and dazzle till eternity.

©Asha Kumari

New Delhi, India

 

 

 

Enlightened Solitude

 

When left broken and bleeding,

Amidst the turbulent voyage of life,

Thrown amidst in the twirling sea,

In the stormy, gloomy, moonless night.

 

When cannot see a way through

The fog of uncertainty and unknown,

Life become lifeless and mourning,

There came the divine Zephyr,

Miraculously on the way like

A light of hope and faith,

Loved me and hugged me,

Soothed me and salved my soul.

 

Zephyr of solitude awakened me,

Increased intellect and wisdom high,

Endowed soul with ambrosial qualities,

Infused with spirit cherished divine insight,

Nurtured me to grow towards divinity,

Imbricated me ambrosially,

Embellished with divine insight,

Where life full of ethereal joy and glee,

Was waiting for me eagerly,

Dancing, mesmerizing and enticing within,

Conferred with the pleasure I always desired,

Bestowed and blessed me ambrosially.

 

Breeze of solitude entwined with divine virtues,

Imbricated with unbreakable thread of,

Love, hope, faith, compassion and truth,

Allowed winds of positive thoughts,

Revived my life full of joy and glee.

©Asha Kumari

New Delhi, India

 

ASHA ROY

 

ASHA ROY alias Asha Kumari born in a village of Samastipur District, Bihar, India. She is post-graduate in Environment Science from Sikkim and Manipal University, India. She is hard working, self-sufficient, rebellious by nature for justice, and always stands for humanity. She has been working as a Copy Editor with an esteemed firm Aptara Corporation, New Delhi, India, since 2008. She has been acknowledged and praised by many clients for her editorial works. She is a passionate reader, writer, and poet by hobby. She took poetry as her passion to better express her ideas, her thoughts, her visions, and her point of view according to her conscience. Her poems have been published in different Newspapers, Anthologies, and Journals in both Hindi and English. She is interested in human welfare. She is passionate to reach people on globe through her writing and poems.

No comments :

Post a Comment