Monday, November 1, 2021

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

Love Me Once

 

love me once

love me once

just once

I knew you

all too well

promised words

my heart broken

my soul broken

 

you left me

alone

without you

my life is empty

like a glass

 

love me once

just once

 

 

Self-Portrait

 

I don't want to play games with anyone.

I don't want to hurt anyone.

i love you.

You are my brightest star

I am a fierce loyal friend

I hate fighting

 

 

I Bet You

 

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

A very common poem.

I bet you know it too.

 

You are my special friend

 

Dedicated my best Romanian friend Vasile

i am so blessed

your friendship is like the sunshine

warm and brilliant

your friendship is like a flower

beautiful and fragrant

your friendship is like the snow

pure and sparkling

dear friend

you are my priceless inspiration

I am so lucky

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


No comments :

Post a Comment