Friday, December 1, 2017

LARBI HOUMAIDI


LARBI HOUMAIDI

FUZZY LOVE

Behind love
Wish
Turn fuzzy
Clouds
Floats across
Eyes
Blunders
Watching time
Is disappear .
Moments flight
Isn't still
Quite light
Dreams
Build wishes upon
The waves.
when
the end of
Happiness finish
In a horse race
Weep and weep
Once time is asleep
peace will leave to live
when
love will die.





FREE FLYING DOVE

In your eyes
Face
Hides love
When faded out
And died
When your wish
Songs every night
Feels are weeping
Until sunrise
And rays weived
Dreams under aim
Heart relaxed
In the sweet voice
Above darkness
sicks in love
And yearns of
tears
Tears
Mirror is
Glittering with stars
When
Smile tells
Timidly I love.
Bouth
Soul and heart
Keep
Your love
Into my chest
Open window cage
For breezing
Like free flying dove
How long you wish






BIRCH TREE HYMNS

Shadow delighting
Over the holy rainbow
You
Atlantic Ocean
My heart trembles
In landing
Bright eyes
Flaming my sleep soul.
Your sun
Divine
When you love delights.
Trunk ignited by lightning
untouchable, you
my nights were a blizzard dark
From frosty stream
When above the new life
the scales of dropping
halted
By the wizard of Atlas
Shining mountains
The winged angels shine
In other life.
reigns Amazing stallion
invincible, You
past was
Curling above the foggy life
Standing in the middle of clouds
Meteorite in the midnight desert
Unburned, You
My heart is free as a bird,
I will dream of your shoulders
and all wishes
all my nights will be witness
Of you
I will sing to the birch
Like Jasmine with star
as witness,
Snow will perform your fire!
Copyrighted August 2017
©
 (all rights reserved!)

LARBI HOUMAIDI


No comments :

Post a Comment