Friday, January 1, 2021

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU 


New Year:  I Am Waiting


Your face will be smooth like 12th moon

I count from now and then

That makes my hope be well not like before

All the trees are smiling to wait

 

Because it brings a good fortune for all

It avoids unlucky for others

Everything should be thanked

And no Covid-19 will enter again and again

 

All the birds are singing for welcoming

The new year will open the eyes

All creatures are running down to run lives

Since the sun sparkling the light


My hope will be like golden daffodils

I sit under the trees beneath the hills

For I know to give happiness

That the new year will be blooming

sm/19/11/2020.Copyright


 

Let The Sun Shines

 

Let the sun shines my gloomy thought

For once in life never hits my heart

To suffer from virus scattering

My age is in reminding


Let the sun shines my suffering

To gaze around and around

The surroundings are like dark cave

To kill the lives be in vain


Let the sun shines my life

Is like the leaves come to dry

While the trees are screaming to come out

Before the souls are wandering on the blue sky


That life is really precious

To be a notice for all before sleeping

To keep everything be in harmony

That life once be in paradise

sm/18/11/2020,Copyright

 

My Love In 2021

 

My love is like a blooming rose in 2021

Never I dream as long as the sun comes after rain

While the birds are singing in the blue sky

The year comes before the last one

 

Though it makes my heart be tired to wait

Never i feel  complaint to come near by

Is like the sun shines sparkling

And its lighting be in thy lives


My love is like a blooming rose in 2021

Never I let it fade away

I will be smiling to walk on my way

Though the roads are so hard to travel by

 

I think it is just like an experience to face

The world is really round to gaze

That makes thy mind to sustain

To struggle for the lives is my goal to achieve

sm/19/11/2020,Copyright

 

Don’t Let Them Be In Vanished


don’t let them be in vanished

as long as the moon be in lightning

to wait for the stars sparkling

though the night looks like a cave

 

be sure thunder will not come today

if the heart will be in strength

and the spring will come to fetch

for all the flowers are growing to help

sm/19/11/2020,Copyright

SIAMIR MARULAFAU 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU was born in Nias, North Sumatra-Indonesia,17-05-1958.He was graduated from English and Literature Department, Faculty of Cultural Study, University of North Sumatra, Medan-Indonesia. He is now still teaching English and Literature, and writing poems and short stories. His works were mostly published in social medias such "HUMANITY"(2015);"LIGHTING” (2016), and some other works or poems   in Indonesian language and English. He was a poet and  conducted a scientific paper and research in Terengganu,Malaysia,2017, Pahang,2017,USM Penang,2017,Singapore,2018, UPM,Malaysia,2018 and UNY,Yokyakarta,2018,and University of Gajamada (UGM),2020

 

No comments :

Post a Comment