Monday, February 1, 2021

REFIKA DEDIĆ

 

REFIKA DEDIĆ

 

Contact

 

In solitude

on the shores of memory

in silence under the blue sky

he sighed on the bench

I found peace in my soul

the touch of the hand awakens

dormant storms

and put a smile back on his face

 

DODIR

 

U samoći

na obali sjećanja

u tišini pod nebom plaveti

na klupi uzdisaja

duši mir nađoh

dodir ruke probudi

uspavane oluje

i vrati osmijeh na lice

 

 

Happiness

 

In a white dress

in silence

in luxury

in a winter environment

in the embrace of time

within transience

happiness knocks

at my door ...

 

SREĆA

 

U haljini bijeloj

u tišini

u raskoši

u zimskom okruženju

u zagrljaju vremena

u okviru prolaznosti

sreća kuca

na moja vrata ...

 

 

I Stay

 

Here on the brink of unrest

In an autumn dress

I'm standing

I'm looking for a way out

 

The sun puts a seal

Existence

Encourage me

And he disappeared

 

I threw

A view of the sky

Clouds heavy, leaden

They go down the mountain

Threat

They throw their burden

 

Bathed in rain

I defy

 

Stormy rain

Restores memories ...

 

We ran barefoot

On a meadow of serenity

They held hands and

They jumped in the shallows

Our happiness

 

I'm staying

Bitisati

Where am I

 

OSTAJEM

 

Ovdje na rubu nemira

U jesenskoj haljini

Stojim

Tražim izlaz

 

Sunce stavlja pečat

Postojanja

Ohrabri me

I nestade

 

Bacam

Pogled na nebo

Oblaci teški, olovni

Silaze niz planinu

Prijete

Bacaju svoj teret

 

Okupana kišom

Prkosim

 

Olujna kiša

Vraća uspomene ...

 

Trčali smo bosi

Na livadi spokoja

Držali se za ruke i

Skakali u plićaku

Naše sreće

 

Ostajem

Bitisati

Gdje sam

 

REFIKA DEDIĆ

 

REFIKA DEDIĆ: born in Bužim, where she started writing poetry in primary school. She graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb. He works as a teacher at a high school in Bihać. She has published 4 collections of poetry. Her poems have been published in numerous international anthologies. She is a participant in numerous international poetry festivals where she has received awards and recognitions for her poetry. He is a member of numerous associations in the homeland, the region and the world. She is one of the founders of the Association "Words from Una", which organized 4 international meetings of writers in Bihać. She writes poetry, stories, essays, reviews ...


No comments :

Post a Comment