Monday, February 1, 2021

EWELINA DUCHNIK

 

EWELINA DUCHNIK

 

02:10. Battle Of Hania

 

Knock knock

Who’s there?

Heart talks to heart naturally

Days and nights woven into a wreath of waiting

All tears put on a string like the rosery beads

Sorrow

.

.

.

Joy

.

.

.

Glory

.

.

.

Light that is expected to shine

And you already know whom you will breathe for

Miracle –

Salty tears taste sweet

Only once

Crying child makes mother happy

When a newborn’s cry

Welcomes the world

 

 

14:10. BITWA O HANECZKĘ

 

Puk puk

Puk puk

Miarowy rytm serca pod sercem

Dni i noce zaplecione w wianuszek oczekiwania

Wszystkie łzy nawleczone jak paciorki różańca

Ból

.

.

.

Radość

.

.

.

Uwielbienie

.

.

.

Światło na które się czeka

I człowiek już wie dla kogo będzie oddychał

Cud -

Słone łzy mają słodki smak

Bo tylko raz w życiu

Płacz dziecka cieszy matkę

Kiedy ono swoim płaczem

Wita świat

 

 

No Fear

 

I won’t be afraid of darkness

neither of spider’s shadow on wall

fear won’t cover my eyelids

when hail hits windowsill

and thunder spread our road

I won’t be afraid of eclipse

neither of reducing my hair to ashes

 

I won’t be afraid

until I feel your warm hand

that tightly holds one of mine

 

 

BEZ LĘKU

 

Nie będę się bała ciemności

ani cienia pająka na ścianie

lęk nie przykryje mi powiek

kiedy grad uderzy w parapet

a piorun rozdzieli drogi

nie będę się bała zaćmienia

ani włosów topionych w popiele

 

nie będę się bała

dopóki będę czuła ciepło dłoni

w której trzymasz moją

 

 

Will You Still Love Me?

 

Will you still love me

if my hair get powder snow cover

if our talks go silent forever?

If yellowish skin gets the look of old page

And we simply forget our vows with age?

 

Will you love me so much like you did in the past

If we soon realise no hope is a must?

Will your love remain like the love of first sight

if a lipstick of mine is put but aside?

 

Will you stop loving me, tell me the truth

if my silky hair is no more so smooth?

So I only hope, I hope for the best

You’ll still be in love till you lay me to rest.

 

If a swallow flies much below our moon

It will use no words that the end’s coming soon.

No glimmer of hope, no that look in your eye.

take one of my hand and then let me die.

 

If I close my eyes bravely in a sense

You may stop loving me, I’ll take no offence.

 

 

CZY BĘDZIESZ MNIE KOCHAŁ?

 

Czy będziesz mnie kochał,

kiedy włosy moje biały puch pokryje?

Kiedy słowa z przeszłości staną się niczyje?

Kiedy skóra pożółknie, jak stronice księgi

i nikt nie będzie pamiętał słów tamtej przysięgi?

 

Czy będziesz mnie kochał, jak kochałeś przed laty

jeśli wszystkie nadzieje już spiszemy na straty?

Czy będziesz mnie kochał, jak z pierwszym spojrzeniem

jeśli szminka na ustach stanie się wspomnieniem?

 

Czy kochać przestaniesz jeśli z woli czasu

już nie będzie na włosach tej gładkości atłasu?

Mogę mieć tylko skromną, bardzo skromną nadzieję,

że będziesz mnie kochał dopóki istnieję.

 

Lecz jeśli jaskółka latać będzie nisko,

nie zna słów, więc nie powie, że już kończy się wszystko.

Wtedy iskry nie będzie, ani błysku w oku,

chwyć mnie mocno za rękę

i odprowadź do zmroku.

 

Jeśli zamknę powieki, jeśli się odważę,

możesz przestać mnie kochać.

Ja się nie obrażę.

 

EWELINA DUCHNIK

 

EWELINA DUCHNIK was born in 1986, comes from Poland and lives in Radom. She graduated UMCS University in Lublin and The University of Finance and Management in Bialystok. Ewelina has a Master’s degree in Journalism and Social communication and also English Language. She is a member of literacy workshops organized in The Youth Center Association ARKA in her hometown. She writes poems and lyrics. She has been creating poetry from her early childhood. In 2020 she has published her first book „The Butterfly Effect”, which is the collection of traditional and modern poems. Ewelina published her poems in several Polish and international anthologies of moderns poetry. She mostly writes in polish language but she also takes a challenge of writing in English and doing Polish – English translation of poetry.


No comments :

Post a Comment