Monday, July 1, 2024

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 



 

Your Name

 

Dedicated My Best Romanian Friend, Vasile

 

your name

softly-uttered

sweet-sounding

syllables…

your name is a silent word on my lips

 

your name like a melody unforgettable

 

of all the names invented

your is most beautiful

 

Without Your Love

 

I am tired-

I fall back to sleep, your kiss

drying on my lips

life without your love

is empty

like a poem without rhythm

 

 

Your Eyes

 

dedicated my nice Romanian friend, Vasile

 

Every time I think of you

your eyes are there.

 

Every season

Your eyes,

A sparkle.

 

My heart searches, because

Your eyes

A shine.

A beautiful moonlit.

 

Your Eyes

A beautiful love poem.

 

Your eyes

Your magic eyes heals every wound,

Your beautiful eyes can also heal the world.

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


No comments :

Post a Comment