Monday, July 1, 2024

NITA B GEORGE

 



 

A Broken Relationship...

 

But

For a loincloth

Guarding

My virginity

I

Dived into a relationship

With you.

Today

I

Brush off

Droplets Of memories

That

Cling to me

With

A reminder

The

Loincloth is secure

In

Abstraction,

My

Virginity

In thoughts

Too !

 

Fading, Dying, Decaying...

 

The

Aloneness

Of

A

Grave

With

Myriads around it

Is

The

Aloneness

Of

My

Soul.

The

Turbulence

Of

The

Body and mind

Troubles

Not.

The

Fading flower,

Death

And

Decay

Like the

Fading life,

Agitates

Oh !

The

Aloneness

Of

A

Grave...!

 

Waiting...

 

When

Dreams await sleep

And

I

Await dreams

You

On

Your magic carpet

Arrive

Only

To

Find me

Still

Awake...

 

NITA B GEORGE

 

NITA B GEORGE is a poet and a short story writer having to her credit five published books, three anthologies of poems, a collection of short stories and her Memoir. An English teacher at the Graduation level, her interaction with young minds has given her a deep insight into human thought and human behavior. An animal lover, much of her time is passed with her pets.

 

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment