Monday, July 1, 2024

PETROUCHKA ALEXIEVA

 



 

A New Milky Way, Called “LOVE”

 

After all shine, glistening feelings,

it happens in our love universe.

We met. we span around each other,

flirting. Removing the curtain

of the mysterious shy,

our centers got closer and closer.

being attracted and hungry for touch.

 

We danced cheerful waltz,

and hot passionate tango.

We span in seductive moves

twisted our flaming curves;

dived into each other’s bodies

attracted by the laws of love gravity;

naked in front of the whole universe.

 

We both collided, created wild nights

full of cosmic tornados of love,

glowing and coiling; scramming and gleaming;

raising the tension to the last culmination

until we burst the senses at once.

In a long, long kiss we both forgot the time.

We just created a New Milky Way, called “LOVE”.

 

The Drops Of Chocolate On Your Lips

 

My heart burst

like sparks of champaign.

I want to drink

the drops of chocolate

from your lips

-        so real in front of me,

so tempting, so seductive.

I will stop your breath

with a long kiss.

The night is still young…

Be my and only one tonight.

Be my Valentine not for a day,

but for life.

 

We Both Need This Dance

 

Dance with me lovely girl.

I’m crazy to hear your voice.

I’m crazy about your laughter.

I’m crazy to hear your steps

when you rush into the elevator.

 

Tonight, I am so close.

Give me your hand, look at my eyes,

lean on me and relax on my hand

-        trust me to guide

your steps in this waltz.

 

I will lift you up in the air,

turn after turn, swirl after swirl.

I will guide you to fly

touching the clouds; kissing the rainbow

like a shimmering butterfly.

 

Dance with me, sweet girl.

Next, we’ll dance a passionate tango,

heart to heart, face to face.

Our bodies will weave

like two coiling flames.

 

When your get tired

and you get out of breath

I will carry you on my hands

like a feather all the way

towards the morning light.

 

I’ll cover with hot burning kisses

your eyes and ruby-red lips.

I will dive in the sweet-scented breeze

of your gold-shimmering hair.

I’ll glide my palms on your thirsty skin.

 

Like a silky cloud I’ll hug

your pulsing curves, your twisting hips.

Dance with me in a rhythm of love

that only we can create.

Trust me. Let’s be drank. Let’s be wild.

 

Let’s satisfy our thirst.

In the velvety mist of the night,

we’ll reach the magical moment…

I’ll be yours; you’ll be mine.

 

We’ll become one,

blessed by this magical universe.

Close your eyes, sweet girl.

We both need this dance.

 

Galactic Nocturne

 

I carved my violine from a present

I’ve got from the full silver moon

-        a piece of her smile -

and she raised crescent tonight.

 

I polished it

with magic of Milky Way dust.

I made its sparkling strings

from the stars’ celestial glimpse.

 

The bow I tide

from luminous spinning quasar.

Then, I’ve got the tunes

from the sweet evening breeze.

 

The midnight clouds

dropped silky curtains from above.

Can you hear the galactic nocturne

my divine violine plays tonight?

 

PETROUCHKA ALEXIEVA

 

Miss PETROUCHKA ALEXIEVA: “You must face life obstacles with strength and dedication, but healthy dosage of humor is the best weapon to survive” (P. Alexieva). Ms Alexieva is known as a well-developed LOVE poetry and a feminist writer, a guest-lecturer, academic mentor, key note speaker, TV talent and a highly recognized scholar. She was first published at age of 16 in the national poetry magazine “Rodna Rech”, Bulgaria. She is a Cum Laude graduate at CSULA (2009) and “All American Scholar Award“recipient (2008). She is a life-time member of four distinguished scholar societies. Ms. Alexieva’s poems appeared every Wednesday on ”Daheli Live!”  TV show. Ms. Alexieva speaks 8+ languages. Her literary, scholarly and photo-documentaries were highlighted in academic publishing, anthologies, feminist magazines, newspapers, opening ceremonies and numerous open mics in USA, Australia, Hungary, Romania, Transylvania, Bulgaria. Her lectures and poetry writings include, but not limited to ethnic cultures, ethnomusicology, and Japanese Tanka, as well. Most of them relates to women in traditional perspective, gender identity and contemporary feminism. She worked tirelessly with gifted and talented children – in ICAF, NASA, Visa Olympics and more. For her outstanding life-long honorary achievements, Ms. Alexieva’s name was included two times among the most distinguished Earth’s citizens list of NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover (2003) capsule and Science Laboratory Rover (2011) list, for which she has awarded with honorable certificates, as well. Her poem “My Gypsy Soul” dedicated to Sally Ride, the first American female astronaut, was recently selected for “Message in the Bottle" program of NASA's Europa Clipper Mission.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment