Monday, July 1, 2024

PETROS KYRIAKOU VELOUDAS

 




Unholy Moments

 

I'm killing time

looking at old ones

photos

You know the memory

it doesn't turn off

leaves her smudge

imprint on the paper

The image does not die

but oblivion

of the forgotten idol.

I'm making you dizzy

that I look down on

from the balcony

my time...

His shadow leans

on one's shoulder

cyclamen

not where I want

to know why

throng

but I like it

to think

maybe some music

it will relieve

my sleepy moment

Thought is a vehicle

that transports you

from place to place

from joy to sorrow

from time to quiet throne..

Will you leave us alone for a while?..

I have a secret

to go..to myself!..-

 

Distance

 

Distance from the eyes of the sun

 Body painting wearing only the inspiration

of a dressed word and dancing drunk

 in the time-consuming ones

hallucinations of the dream…

Distance, loneliness

from their window

letters of pain

Distant letters

Letters thrown away

 on silent journeys

of your hidden quests

on the shipwrecked ships of the past...

Distance

joy forgotten

in the cupboards

of vigilant luck

Far away from the border

of the search for self…

Escape to distance

breath from today

With the same distance

he drowns in his tears…the ghost of ..hate

 

The Summer Sun

 

The summer sun

smiling soul

where his blond hair

fan in the hot

dream beach...

The summer sun

sweet nectar

from the shores of the sea

which in her eyes sets sail

a white boat of happiness

 

 

PETROS KYRIAKOU VELOUDAS

 


No comments :

Post a Comment