Wednesday, November 1, 2023

ANIL KUMAR PANDA

 


 

When My Heart Bleeds

 

When my heart bleeds

I curse you for your treachery

For the love you have shown

Then threw me away in to misery

 

When my heart bleeds

I regret for loving you deep

For the time I wasted after you

For my pure love you refused to keep

 

When my heart bleeds

I promise not to love anymore

A girl who comes to knock at my heart

I will surely show her the door

 

When Love Will Fade Away

 

When like a flower your love

Will fade away with the time

Its scent will be dissipated in the

Air and heart will no more chime

I will be there to lift you up and show

How inside an old heart love can grow

 

When like a star your love will

Fade away at the break of dawn

Its glory will be lost as it slips down

Slowly and disappears at the horizon

I will be there to give your love a fresh

Life and it will flourish with much grace

 

My Love For You

 

In the early hours of the morn

I would like to kiss your rosy lip

In the sultry hours of the noon

I would hold you in a tight grip

 

In the sunset hours of the evening

I would sing you a lover's song

When night falls across our land

My love for you grows so strong

 

I would love you day and night

I have a heart full of love for you

It is fresh as a lotus in the pond

And shines like a globule of dew


ANIL KUMAR PANDA


No comments :

Post a Comment