Friday, December 1, 2023

ANTONELLA CAUSA

 



I Love You Forever

 

Far away, those days are gone,

while I waited for your return.

I remember that day you left,

you told me “I love you forever! "

It was a promise, the echo of a love hope,

cradled in the blink of an eye.

I don't hate you, but those words burn,

I carry them inside with pain,

“Forever,” you shouted and walked away.

I looked at you with a smile,

while your eyes caressed my face.

I kissed you and asked you "do you love me?"

“Yes, I love you forever”, you told me love.

- You, darling, don't understand,

what I wanted to tell you.

I love you and this is true,

and forever means eternal love.

I loved you that evening,

when I fell asleep forever.

On that warm summer night,

I kept my promise.

I love you and forever!

@ Antonella Causa

 

Ti amo e per sempre

 

Lontani , passati sono quei giorni,

mentre io attendevo il tuo ritorno.

Ricordo quel dì in cui partisti,

tu mi dicesti “ ti amo e per sempre! ”

Era una promessa, l’eco di una speranza d’amore,

cullata in un palpito di cuore.

Non ti odio, ma bruciano quelle parole,

le porto dentro con dolore,

“per sempre”, hai gridato e te ne sei andato.

Ti guardai con un sorriso,

mentre i tuoi occhi accarezzavamo il mio viso.

Ti baciai e ti chiesi“ mi vuoi bene?

“Si, ti amo e per sempre”, mi dicesti amore.

- Tu tesoro mio, non hai compreso,

quello che ti ho voluto dire.

Io ti amo e questo è vero,

e per sempre significa amore eterno.

Io quella sera, ti ho amata,

quando mi addormentai per sempre.

In quella calda notte d’estate,

la mia promessa ho mantenuto.

Ti amo e per sempre!

@ Antonella Causa

 

Eternal Love

 

Sitting on a rock,

with the cold that attacks me,

above this mountain

it's a surreal world.

Little hot tears,

for an eternal love,

I think about it passionately

and the crying begins.

I love her to death,

I would keep her close to my heart,

I would like to feel his warmth

and instill my love.

I love her madly,

but very, very, very,

I don't know how to live without her,

my song doesn't exist.

I see his eyes again,

so close and boring,

words fail her,

his thoughts are empty.

Life breaks down

and another who dies,

you throw yourself and under nothing,

without a moment of pain.

Love is all here,

that dissolves inside,

love is all here.

that goes away in a flash.

I feel like dying,

and it doesn't take that long,

I'll let myself fly,

on the wings of my angel.

Love you to death,

I love you so much,

life is all here,

my love forever.

@Antonella Causa

 

Amore eterno

 

Seduto su una roccia,

col freddo che mi assale,

sopra questa montagna

è un mondo surreale.

Piccole calde lacrime,

per un amore eterno,

la penso con passione

e incomincia il pianto.

L’amo da morirne,

la stringerei al cuore,

vorrei sentire il suo calore

ed infondere il mio amore.

L’amo da impazzire,

ma tanto, tanto,  tanto,

senza lei non so vivere,

non esiste il mio canto.

Rivedo i suoi occhi,

cosi vicini e spenti,

le mancano le parole,

sono vuoti i suoi pensieri.

La vita che si spezza

e un’altra che ne muore,

ti lanci e sotto il nulla,

senza un attimo di dolore.

L’amore è tutto qui,

che si dissolve dentro,

l’amore è tutto qui.

che si allontana in un soffio.

Mi sento di morire,

e non ci vuole poi tanto,

mi lascerò volare,

sulle ali del mio angelo.

Ti amo da morire,

ti amo tanto tanto,

la vita è tutta qui,

amore mio in eterno.

@ Antonella Causa

 

Blank Sheet

 

I have a blank sheet of paper in front of me.

I look at it, then I think, I've decided,

with this ink I will write to you

and with these tears I will dirty you.

When words about you appear

My nib will be scribbling.

You who don't hear my words,

read this sheet full of love.

I write to you and explain the importance,

how much I miss you.

You don't want to understand and you make me suffer.

I love you to death and you don't want to hear it.

It's important that you stay close to me,

just do it for our baby.

Your fears, your uncertainties,

your demands, your sadness,

they hurt my heart,

but I always love you passionately.

I have our photo in my hands,

a happy day immortalized,

we kissed on that lawn.

Your freedom is to stay away,

but because you don't understand how much we love you.

Now that you sheet was once white,

let my words reach his side.

“I need to have you next to me,

because I too won't live that long."

 @ Antonella Causa

 

Foglio bianco

 

Ho davanti a me un foglio bianco.

Lo guardo, poi penso, ho deciso,

con questo inchiostro ti scriverò

e con queste lacrime ti sporcherò.

Quando parole su di te compariranno

Il mio pennino starà scribacchiando.

Tu che non senti le mie parole,

leggi questo foglio pieno d’amore.

Ti scrivo e spiego l’importanza,

di quanto io sento la tua mancanza.

Tu non vuoi capire e  mi fai soffrire.

Ti amo da morire e non lo vuoi sentire.

È importante che tu mi stia vicino,

fallo solo per il nostro bambino.

Le tue paure, le tue incertezze,

le tue pretese, le tue tristezze,

feriscono il mio cuore,

ma ti amo sempre con ardore.

Ho tra le mani la nostra foto,

un giorno felice immortalato,

ci baciavamo su quel prato.

La tua liberta è quella di starci lontano,

ma perché non capisci quanto ti amiamo.

Ora che tu foglio eri una volta bianco,

fa che le mie parole arrivino al suo fianco.

“Ho l’esigenza di averti accanto,

perché anch’io non vivrò poi tanto”.       

@ Antonella Causa

 

ANTONELLA CAUSA

 

ANTONELLA CAUSA is a debut Italian writer; she knows how to speak directly to people's hearts. In her verses one can find arcane thoughts, characters from the past and projections of future times. In her the words flow like pure spring water, sometimes dictated by already expert minds, eager to leave a further imprint of their existence. She is sensitive and kind, works in the social sector, dedicating herself to those most in need. The author is a woman capable of creating visual perceptions with the words of her writings and arouses lively and true emotions in those who read her. As a poet-author she shows the salt of her knowledge into the world. She has participated in several anthologies and magazines with various contemporary authors. Published in national newspapers, recited on the radio in Europe and America. Active in the literary world in Italian and foreign groups, she does her best for the brotherhood of peoples in the world.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment