Friday, December 1, 2023

MIROSLAVA PANAYOTOVA

 



Evening

 

In the evening I woke up the weather

and its fiery tongue.

I filled the darkness with lightning.

I invited loneliness to tea.

 

Alone At 33

 

I felt the loneliness

as a burning insult

on the body, face and hands,

in the strange silence to men,

in the broad smiles of women,

in the carried away laughter of the children.

And nobody talks to me.

And what should he talk about?

I can no longer live

without music during the day.

Only some spots flash.

I don't see or hear anything.

I play a person, on dates with people, at lunch,

but I don't play a woman anymore.

I don't know if it's been a day or a year,

I don't know if it's morning or evening

I don't know if I'm alive or not.

 

Loneliness

 

I kiss the quiet evening rain

in secret enchanted good solitude.

I kiss the old shield of the table

and I hug it again after a frosty ride.

I see things. My eyes know.

The volume is calling me happily again.

I build a pleasant cell out of the darkness

and in it I will whisper words for hours.

 

MIROSLAVA PANAYOTOVA

 

MIROSLAVA PANAYOTOVA (Bulgaria) graduated from Plovdiv University, specialty Bulgarian philology and English language. She has published poems, stories, tales, aphorisms, essays, criticisms, translations, articles and interviews in periodical and collections. She has published the following poetry books: Nuances, 1994, God of the senses, 2005, Pitcher, 2014, Whisper of leaves, 2017, Green feeling, 2018; two books with stories: An end, and then a beginning, 2017, Path of love, 2018; two eBooks: Laws of communicatons /aphorisms/, 2018, Old things /poetry/, 2018. She is a member of the Union of the Independent Bulgarian Writers and a member of Movimiento Poetas del mundo. She is a member and a coordinator in the team to the e-journal Ghorsowar, too. Miroslava Panayotova is an ambassador of IFCH (International Forum for Creativity and Humanity). Her verses are translated in English, Spanish, Greek, Albenian, Uzbek.


No comments :

Post a Comment