Friday, December 1, 2023

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

My Missing Rose

 

How lonely I am to run the life

This life is like cemetery

Never I gained this when I was

in the age of childhood

 

My tears come down simultaneously

No one reminds me

What happens to me for a while

I realized that the rose whom I love

is missing

 

I hardly commit suicide

That action is fatal in the lives

How lonely I am

The trees never smile again and again

Since the flower fades away

 

I don’t know what to do

Though I walk all day on the beach

No white sands ask me to smile

The life seems to be useless

 

I don’t know where to go

Though the waves ask me to be patient

My inner heart speaks

That make me feel sad and feel a lone

 

My Tears

 

My tears fall down

My tears look like water fall

My tears look like drizzling

My tears are in the deep heart

 

My tears are in the history of life

Never be dismissed

My tears for the poorest

My tears are thy loneliness

My tears are for the country

 

My tears are not for the rich

My tears are for the death my rose

Since no smile to submit again and again

My tears are for myself stay in the jungle

My tears are for solitude

 

Never I Ask The Wind

 

Never I ask the wind

Why I am in the solitude

But what makes me feel lonely

Caused by having no fellows around

 

                       Never I ask the wind

                      Why I am in the solitude

                       But what makes me get loneliness

                       Caused by missing daffodils

 

Never I ask the wind

Why I am in the solitude

I find it difficult to solute

Since the daffodils never come up

 

                       Never I ask the wind

                      Why I am in the solitude

                      Caused by missing star goes away

                      Never to be put off in the lives

 

Where Are You

 

I felt as if I were alone

And none of the creatures spoke

When I was in the forest

Only the trees with their leaves smile

 

Though with no friends

I still have a spirit to walk around

And the birds are singing to gaze

But I don't care

 

I felt as if I were alone

And none of them to help

With a spirit to be evoked

I let them to fetch

 

Since no hope I catch

While the birds are on the trees singing

And then speak

Why I am alone

Caused by the sea breaks, breaks

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU (Indonesia) He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocational, University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.


No comments :

Post a Comment