Friday, December 1, 2023

RAJASHREE MOHAPATRA

 



Beyond The  Pane

 

Beyond my window pane

Flying butterflies wildly hover

To mingle with the evening sky

For some induced romanticism

Ready to thrill me and take over.

 

A crescent moon

High in the thunderous sky

Blinks at me in jealousy

And try to spy

If at all I get moved with ecstasy

In silent rhythms of the woods around me

And stretched clouds compel me

To look for my soul mate

From the deep and wide puddles of life

Where desire and hopes dance hand in hand

Like the way the brittle rain drops strive.

 

The cool breeze

And the colorful butterflies perish

Yet I keep to continue in my solitude

Beyond all speculations

For I miss the company of my loved one

Who could be the key of my motivation

Thus, I plunge deep into my solidarity

With my barren hopes in my fist

Do not know

How long I can resist to get crushed

When my shadow already deserted me

In the midst of my solitude of might.

 

Solidarity On Waves

 

Beyond the will and desire

When one sails alone

Under the shady twilights of moon

On a wide bed of waters in an ocean

Mastered by the deep and strong currents thereof and unable to hide

A conceptus feeling of solidarity creeps in to the mind.

 

Pessimism unfurls in a speed

Unlike a flower bud of the morning

Scaring the neighborhood

Through its shrieked screaming

 

Death appears knocking at the door

In between the maddening chaos

And crumbled desolations,

When budging fears fail to clutch the

Twisted fates and an animating option

 

Tumbling, crushing, spinning

And sweeping

Puzzles one while sailing through a vortex

In the glaring darkness of hope

Any crave for volumes of light

To wipe out the feeling of solidarity

Is a dream in the midst of a cacophonous silence

But brings a plateau of romanticism.

 

Budded  Hopes

 

A sphere of solidarity

From a bed of brittle darkness,

Awaits with anxiety

The unfurling of the petals of

Budded hopes

In the immediate next morning

That would be duly drenched

With brisk sun beams of

Versatile eloquence.

 

No matter

If the neighborhood slips

To embrace

The unpleasant furls of solitude

overnight

And no matter

If morning walkers along with

The prayer bells of the places of worship

Or the hounds of any beast

Ignore it.

 

Despite all adverse

I try hard to get escaped

Out of my blatant state of solitude,

The stupidity,

And do not bother if the universe

Around me

Support me or not,

With their benevolence.

 

Illusionistic  Solitude

 

Wrinkles are found engraved

On withered physique

Because of an acute reaction

To every state of solitude

 

Broken memories

Activate to terrify rest of the life span

Half backed thoughts blended with

restless imagination

initiate immediate decomposition

of residual sensations.

 

One feel compelled

To analyze the layers of a life’s cocoon

In a stark-naked solitude

Beyond the possible experience

From myths and the epoch with ingratitude.

 

Nevertheless

A butterfly and the nature

No doubt teaches in rampancy the ethics

Of all illusionistic music of every solitude

In a defined tenor.

 

RAJASHREE MOHAPATRA

 

RAJASHREE MOHAPATRA: Born in Odisha in India has received her masters degree in ' History ‘and 'Journalism and Mass Communication' from Utkal University, Odisha. She is a teacher by profession. Being a post graduate in ' Environmental Education and Industrial Waste Management ' from Sambalpur University Odisha, she has devoted herself as a Social Activist for the cause of social justice, Environmental issues and human rights in remote areas through non-governmental organizations. Poetry, Painting and Journalism are her passions.


No comments :

Post a Comment